Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Grocery Coupons and other Coupon topics.
You are considering clipping grocery store coupons to earn extra money from home, but you want to know if it is a legitimate work-from-home job. Following are tell-tale signs that, according to the FTC, the job is probably a scam:
1. Promises of huge amounts of money to be earned with little time or investment.
2. No-risk guarantees
3. Pressure for you to act fast before time runs out
Questions to ask include:
1. What is the total cost?
2. What does this cost include?
3. What is your refund policy?
4. How will I be paid?
And, perhaps most important:
5. Can I get that all in writing?
Good luck, be aware, and stay safe!