You are considering clipping grocery store coupons to earn extra money from home, but you want to know if it is a legitimate work-from-home job. Following are tell-tale signs that, according to the FTC, the job is probably a scam:
1. Promises of huge amounts of money to be earned with little time or investment.
2. No-risk guarantees
3. Pressure for you to act fast before time runs out
Questions to ask include:
1. What is the total cost?
2. What does this cost include?
3. What is your refund policy?
4. How will I be paid?
And, perhaps most important:
5. Can I get that all in writing?
Good luck, be aware, and stay safe!
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.